Master’s Degree in Soil sciences (MIS-SOL)
- Course duration: two years
- Languages of instruction: French & English
- Course Locations: Sorbonne University (Paris, France), Europe, Africa, Asia
MIS-SOL is an international master’s degree coordinated by Sorbonne University and supported by the French National Research Institute for Sustainable Development (IRD).
MIS-SOL is a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS):
- Year 1= M1
- Year 2= M2
The student who has acquired their 120 credits will be graduating from the two institutions in which they will have completed their study placements.
Entry Requirements and Admissions
In order to be considered, prospective students should:
- hold an undergraduate degree (or bachelor's) in Life and Earth Sciences (180 credits) from European and/or non-European countries,
- be able to follow courses in French and, when required, in English.