Polytech Sorbonne, the engineering school of Sorbonne Université, offers its students :
- training provided by expert teachers in the field of research
- a very high international profile
- 7 specialities accredited by the CTI (Commission des Titres d'Ingénieur)
With links to major companies and laboratories involved in research and innovation, Polytech Sorbonne aims to offer its students the best career prospects in various fields.
As a member of the Polytech network, a network of 15 public schools throughout France, Polytech Sorbonne, whose motto is "excellence for all", respects and applies the values shared with all Polytechs:
- Demanding and creative
- Respect and openness
- Anticipation and team spirit
- Responsibility and transparency
To further its responsible approach, Polytech Sorbonne, with the close involvement of its student associations, regularly organises actions and events with the aim of raising awareness and awakening engineering students to the major social and environmental causes.